Updated: Jun 24, 2020
Servings Size: 3-4 people
Thai Rice Noodles
Soy Sauce (Low-sodium preferred)
Tamari (Vegan alternative to soy sauce)
Sweet potato tots*
1. Boil hot water in pot, once boiling add noodles and lower heat to simmer and cover lid. Follow instructions on the box of noodles that you buy.
2. Warm up sweet potato tots in oven for about 10-15 minutes
2. Mix together sauce in bowl. Add peanut butter, hummus, soy sauce/tamari, garlic powder, turmeric, and sesame oil then stir until desired sauce consistency. Use your own judgement for measurements based on your taste.
3. Add a splash of water or oil to a pan then add veggies and stir on medium heat for about 5-7 minutes. Add sauce in about 1/2 way through.
4. Drain noodles from pot with strainer and place back in pot to keep separate and warm.
5. Add sweet potato tots and cashews to the pan and mix together with veggies and sauce on low heat.
6. Plate noodles then add mixture from pan to the plate.
7. Serve with Thai Iced Tea & Enjoy!